24 x 7 Emergency Helpline
We consider all our students as a part of our wider family and try to offer as much as assistance as possible to ensure they feel the comfort while they arrive in the UK.
At times there are situations where you need urgent advice. Our helpful Welfare team from the London Office is available to offer help and advice in any kind of emergencies. Many a times family members or friends back home may not be able to offer as much advice as they themselves would be unaware of a lot of things in a foreign land. At such instances you can rely on us to pass you credible information and homely support at times of emergencies.
Common examples where our students have contacted us and found great deal of support:
- Disputes with landlords and accommodation agents
- Disputes with roommates, issues with early exit of accommodation contracts
- Mental health and depression
- Issues with non payment, late payment of tuition fees
- Victims of student scams like fake calls from Home Office, Banks, NHS, Royal mail, honey trapping, accident claims etc
- Expulsion from university for various reasons
- Urgent funds arrangement in the UK
- Issue with Universities over deadlines and resits
- Help required with post student visa, work permit applications, dependant visas etc
- Finding accommodations after completion of course
- Character reference requests and work reference requests
- Advice on schengen visas , family visit visas etc
- Invite to premium networking events
- Help with applying for another courses
- Issues at workplaces
Mental Health, Depression and homesickness:
We have come across many students who feel nostalgic and homesick as they arrive. They find it difficult to adapt to the new weather conditions and loneliness around them. At such times more than something else you need someone to talk you through the phase and offer some support.
We at Back2study take such situations seriously and try to connect you with our wider student community to speak to them and make more friends. We have had students visiting our offices to spend some time with us to make them feel better. Our team closely works with Indian National Students Association where you find a variety of students from different universities volunteering to offer help and support to the newly arriving Indian students every year
Avail a Free Consultation from Our Experts Today!
1 Hanger Green, Park Royal Station, W53EL
Tel : 0044 203 880 7007
The Bureau, 5th Floor, above SBI Bank, Chembur Naka, Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400071
© 2022 BACK2STUDY, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED