1. We do our utmost to protect the privacy of our users through the appropriate use of secure technologies.
We ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information.
We ensure that when we outsource any processes that the service provider employs appropriate security measures.
2. We will respect your privacy. You will receive marketing emails from BACK2STUDY only if you are voluntarily registered for our email newsletter. We will never share your email address with any third parties without your permission.
3. We will collect and use individual user details only where we have legitimate business reasons and are legally entitled to do so.
4. We will be transparent in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use your information.
5. We will use personal data only for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure personal data are securely disposed of.
How we use your information
What information do we collect?
We collect information on our users through registration and use of the website, through cookies, where you choose to disclose data in postings, and when you register for our email newsletter.
Certain services that we provide may involve the collection of additional information, such as your geographic location from time to time, to enable our services to be provided as designed. In particular, this pertains to the use of geolocation to suggest the most appropriate local version of our website.
Registration and Counseling Enquiries
The minimum information we need to register a user to our email newsletter is an email address. The minimum information for our counseling services requires your mobile number, email, and address. We will ask further questions for different services.
Unless stated, all registration questions are compulsory.
We may also ask some further, voluntary questions during registration for certain services (for example, Counseling Reservations) so we can gain a clearer understanding of our users. This also enables us to personalize services for our users.
Following registration to our email newsletter or counseling service, you may be sent regular emails from BACK2STUDY.
You will be able to unsubscribe from these at any time.
If you wish to unsubscribe or remove your details from our CRM you must write to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to our office address to do so.
1. For statistical purposes to track how many individual unique users come to our sites and how often they visit. We collect data listing which pages are most frequently visited and by which users and from which countries.
Updating your Personal Information
If you would like to update or remove some or all of your personal information from our system, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to comply with your request.
You consent to receive communications from us by way of e-mails, phone calls and SMS’s with respect to your transactions on our Website. Users will be required to register their valid phone numbers and e-mail addresses to facilitate such communication. We may also use your e-mail address to send You updates, newsletters, changes to features of the Service, and the like to provide You better Services.